Yvonne St. John-Dutra
Working with teens and adults in schools and communities since 1980, Yvonne has been instrumental in designing and implementing over 20 different nationally recognized prevention, intervention and Leadership programs for teenagers and adults.
If you really knew me, you would know:
- That my work through Challenge Day is much more than just a job, it is my passion and my service on the planet.
- My Partner, my husband Rich is my best friend and after so many years together I feel more in love than ever.
- My mother has Alzheimer’s disease and that my heart aches daily as I love her on this journey in life.
- My family, my children and grandchildren bring so much joy and love in my life.
- I am living the life of my dreams and I have worked hard to heal anything from my past that would prevent me from being able to fully feel and experience my joy in every moment.
Read more at Author Site