Vincent is a Challenge Day Leader in Europe. He is a gentle and kind-hearted entrepreneur from Belgium. He miraculously translated our American script into Flemish. He is humble and has overcome a lot in his life and is dedicated to giving back. He will look you in the eye and share a compliment that melts your heart.
Vincent grew up in the Flemish region of Antwerp, and is our first leader in Belgium. Ever since he was a child he loved singing, dancing and getting on stage! He was a very creative young man and got his degree in arts. But love led him down a totally different path when he met his partner, who he has now been together with for over 20 years. Together with their family they run a chain of 135 hairdressing shops. He has been in the business for 2 decades, starting as an apprentice, then managing a salon, and later, leading teams. Today he is the director of the educational team.
Vincent has always been passionate about people and personal growth, so it was a logical step for him to become a trainer in his company. He was trained as a coach ten years ago, and continued to do his own work in multiple retreats and workshops. He was introduced to Challenge Day by a friend after he saw the documentary "Over de Streep (Cross the Line)" on Dutch television.
At Challenge Day's Be the Change Workshop, Vincent started dreaming of becoming a Challenge Day Leader. Soon thereafter, he completed the Challenge Day Leader Training in California and made his dream come true.
Today Vincent dedicates his time to being a father of 2 girls, building heart-based entrepreneurship, and inspiring young people as a Challenge Day leader.
If you really knew me, you would know...
- My first leadership occurred at age 10 in the boys scouts.
- I have a huge heart for young people, because of what I saw and felt when I was a teenager.
- I love playing with and in water.
- I live with 4 generations under one roof. I love my mother in law!
- I have an amazing husband, who believes in me and always has my back.
- My daughters are my life, they mesmerize me… and I miss them every time I am not at home.
- I strongly believe that you have to chase dreams and that we can have it all.