Trish grew up outside of Denver, Colorado. She is a first-generation college graduate and received a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction in 2009 from the University of Colorado, Denver. She spent 7 years as an educator in Englewood, CO, teaching English, Humanities, and AVID to grades 6-12. In addition to teaching, she also: coached basketball and volleyball, served as the English department head, and sat on several committees. She also worked as an instructional coach, developing and facilitating professional development for all secondary schools in her district on best practices and supportive strategies to increase student success and overall well-being.
Trish has been with Challenge Day since 2015. She currently is the Program Manager, overseeing the development and revision of both in-person and virtual programming; as well as managing the leader training process for new and current facilitators. She is also a Senior Facilitator and Training Coach.
If you really knew me, you would know…
- I live in Oakland, CA with my husband and our pets.
- I love cooking and watching cooking competition shows.
- I have a huge, complicated family that lives all over the US, but we are super close.
- My dream is to one day become a published author.
- I have been known to be fierce and driven, but am also equally big-hearted, sensitive, and empathic.