Christopher Heinze studied Music Education at Ball State University where he was given a world-class foundation in music education and general education pedagogy. He has since become a dynamic and highly skilled program facilitator and public speaker with over 10 years of experience. Most notably he was a keynote speaker for an international conference for Student Activity Directors, hosted fundraisers and corporate events, emceed for the Miss America Organization, and facilitated Social and Emotional Learning workshops since 2012 with Challenge Day. As a clinician, he teaches from his almost 20 years of performance experience and has worked with high school and collegiate show choirs and dance teams including The Ball State University Singers. At Challenge Day, Christopher is humbled to see people find their personal freedom from the pressures that hold them back every day. Previously he has been a Coach for new Challenge Day Facilitators and currently is a Senior Program Facilitator and supports the development and revision of both in-person and virtual programming.
If you really knew me, you would know…
- I have red hair and blue eyes making me one of the rarest kinds of humans. Only 2 in 10,000 people have that combination.
- I am obsessed with Women’s Artistic Gymnastics. #MemmelUp
- My dream is to book a walk-on limited engagement in a Broadway show…. I’ll even take the West End.
- I am grateful to the village who raised me and how they continue to support me in my life.
- Paris, France with a front row ticket to Feerie at the Moulin Rouge is the first place I will travel once a vaccine for COVID-19 is created.