Ana is our Deputy Executive Director and has the responsibility for overseeing financial and administrative functions and supervising our office team. Ana was born in Pittsburg, California and raised in Oakley. She attended St. Mary’s College. Ana graduated with a Bachelors in Business Administration, with a concentration in financial services. In keeping with the St. Mary’s College motto “Enter to learn. Leave to serve” Ana felt the calling to work for an organization that served the community. She found out about Challenge Day “by coincidence” from a current Challenge Day employee. She watched the video online and was inspired to apply. She has felt that her work at Challenge Day has been a good merge of her values and her desire to give back. Ana has worked for Challenge Day for fifteen years in different roles throughout the organization. During her time here she met her husband, got married and has two beautiful children. At Challenge Day she has found a work life balance that enables her to be the mother she wants to be, while still reaching goals in her career. If you really knew me, you would know…
- I am the proud mother of two children, Mia and Luis, they are the reason Challenge Day’s mission is even more important and motivating to me.
- I have attended over 50 Challenge Days and each one has inspired me!
- Over the last 15 years I have had the honor to work and learn from some of the most hardworking and dedicated people here at Challenge Day.
- I use Challenge Day lessons every day in my own life to be the best mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend that I can be.
- I am a creative being and love music and painting.
- I am honored to continue to bring compassion, hope, empathy and learning which are our core values of our programs to youth and adults across the nation.