Thank you for taking the time to administer the Challenge Day survey! Your efforts help us to evaluate our program on a large scale. You can read previous year's results at the Resources > Research & Evidence page.
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Relations representative, or our office at 925.957.0234
Sample Parent Letter
Per the instructions you received, please send a letter home to the parents/guardians of students who have been selected to participate in the Challenge Day Program informing them that their students will also be participating in an attitude survey. Allow parents to opt out if they do not want their student(s) to participate. Here is a version of the letter in Word .docx format that you can edit and use.
If students are completing their own surveys
- To complete the Challenge Day Student Survey online, direct students to:
Challenge Day Survey - Single Entry: http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ChallengeDay
- Survey participants will need to enter a password. They will also need to enter their School ID. Password and School ID have been emailed to the coordinator.
- Be sure they know to press the Done/Submit button at the bottom of the survey, or the survey will not actually be submitted to the web site!
If students are using paper surveys (someone else is entering the data online):
In order to be included in our survey analyses, the data will need to be entered into the online system. We recommend that, depending on the number of surveys you have, you recruit adult volunteers to enter the data. Here is the survey to download and print out:
To enter multiple surveys,
- Go to:
Challenge Day Survey - Multiple Entry: http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ChallengeDayMultiple
- Enter the password which has been emailed to you.
- The survey page will appear on the screen. Enter the data and press the Done/Submit button. Be sure to use your school ID number, which has been emailed to you.
- Each time you press Done, it should take you to the start of a new survey.