Virtual 8th Grade Assembly
The completion of 8th grade is an important milestone as students prepare to head into their high school career. The 8th grade assembly program gives students an opportunity to come together and celebrate this important time of their lives in an inclusive and connected way. It creates opportunities for students to reminisce, share gratitude, celebrate past achievements, focus on their goals, and bring closure to their middle school/junior high experience.
"I was really happy to see that is worked this way. Amazing."
- Up to 200 Student Participants
- Designed for 8th Grade
- One 2-hour session
- Faculty/Staff Participation -
- 1 adult per class (20-25 students)
- Share resources available to students
- Designed for participants to be 1:1 with technology
- Materials Needed - paper and writing utensil
PRIMARY SEL COMPETENCIES:
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills