Laurie is our Human Resources and Travel Manager. She takes care of our employee benefit needs and books all the travel for our Challenge Day Leaders.
Laurie Rosa grew up in Antioch, California. She married after high school and had three daughters. She became a single mom with 3 little girls under the age of three. While raising her girls, she worked various jobs, including running a cemetery for 10 years. During this time, Laurie realized a great love for helping people cope with loss. She saw that with love and compassion, healing could occur.
Laurie is now a devoted Nana to seven grandchildren. She enjoys golfing, and weekends surrounded by family and friends. Challenge Day is the job Laurie feels her life experience has prepared her for.
If you really knew me, you would know...
- My family is everything to me.
- I believe that nothing is accidental; everything in life prepares us for our next step and makes us stronger.
- I am very loyal and protective of those I love.
- I love my dogs and wish I had a place for all the dogs that need a loving home.
- Autumn is my favorite season.
- I decorate for every holiday.
- I love golfing with my husband and my friends.
- I am a passionate Dallas Cowboys fan.