Kevin was born and raised in Central New Jersey. He credits his parents for teaching him about the importance of faith, family and a hard work ethic at an early age, which became a foundation in his life. Although Kevin had no idea what he wanted to do when he was younger, he always knew helping people in some form or facet would bring great fulfillment to his life.
Kevin earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business with a focus in Accounting from Seton Hall University, and went on to get his Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license shortly after. He worked for a global accounting firm for 5+ years and pursued an opportunity to work with his former employer abroad in Barcelona, Spain, where he stayed for about a year and a half. Spain helped expose Kevin to foreign cultures, gain a global perspective and provided an invaluable growth experience.
During his stint abroad, Kevin attended Challenge Day's "Be The Change Workshop" in Holland where he was inspired to pursue a different career path and join the Challenge Day team. He hopped on a plane to California to audition to be a part of the leader team. A week later he was accepted into the Leader Training Program. After four rigorous months of training, he graduated in August 2017 and became a Challenge Day Leader.
If you really knew me, you would know...
- My faith comes first. I love hearing people's perspectives on theology, philosophy, and spirituality.
- Family means the world to me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without my parents, sisters, cousins, aunts/uncles, and grandparents in my life.
- I'm my own worst critic, but this is my main source of motivation and drive.
-Having a pet monkey would add a lot of joy to my life.
- I'm addicted to YouTube and late night television.
- I think there should be a national holiday dedicated to Home Alone and Home Alone 2. I've seen each about 200 times each.