Kayla is Challenge Day’s Administrative Assistant and is the first face you see when you walk into the Concord office. She takes care of the day to day things needed to keep the office going as well as helping with workshops, events, media sites and the development department.
Kayla lives in Martinez, California with her family. She married her high school sweet heart and had two children together. Kayla and her husband run a non-profit, youth football and cheer organization out of Pleasant Hill, California. The organization helps develop and support athletes goals to be the best person they can be while playing a sport they enjoy. They love helping the community and continue to do so each year.
Kayla has always loved and admired Challenge Day. It began for her the moment she was part of a day in the 8th grade at her junior high school. She said it changed her life and made her see the good in the people around her. Now she has the joy of working for Challenge Day and loves to see and hear all the amazing things it still does for students, teachers, parents, volunteers and everyone around the world. She loves to continue to learn each day and is looking forwarding to growing with the company for years to come.
If you really knew me, you would know…
- I love spending time with my family.
- Watching my kids play sports they love is one of my favorite things to do.
- Music is something that I need in my life every day. It helps me through each and every day.
- My lifetime goal is to retire early enough in life so I can travel the world with my husband. We can’t wait to pack up and travel the world together.
- I love to pamper myself. That can consist of getting my hair done, pedicure, manicure or anything that gives me time to myself from time to time. Self-care is needed for everyone.