Jennifer grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. In high school, Jennifer was in plays, musicals and won an award for being the Class Clown. Until the age of 21, Jennifer spent her life living for others and realized that it wasn’t serving her, so she bought a one-way ticket to Spain to find herself. While in Spain, she realized everything she was looking for was within her the whole time.
Jennifer attended Challenge Day when she returned from Spain and it changed her life. From that moment on, she worked to become a Challenge Day leader, led Challenge Days throughout the world for 11 years, including being one of the few leaders in the MTV series featuring Challenge Day, If You Really Knew Me and the Dutch documentary, Cross the Line in The Netherlands. The most powerful part of it all was witnessing day after day, school after school, that the program works.
Jennifer took a break from being a Challenge Day leader in 2015 to be home and heal, after having 10 people pass in the same year. During this time, she has worked as a painter, baby sitter, forest preschool teacher, nanny, landscaper, professional organizer, keynote speaker, caterer, program writer for a TV show in Holland, house cleaner and personal assistant.
She is incredibly passionate about assisting other women in their freedom from self judgement, hatred, anxiety and depression. Seeing this is a huge issue in the world today, Jennifer is developing curriculum with other women, to empower women to gain freedom from these areas.
If you really knew me, you would know...
- My family is very important to me, so important that I lecture them often about eating better and exercising so they can live forever and always be my best friends.
- I love people, and I can find good in everyone.
- I don’t feel like a normal human being unless I am helping others.
- I love to dance, travel, laugh, hug and fanny packs.
- I am in a relationship that I never knew was possible. I didn’t know it was possible to have this much fun, forgiveness, kindness, laughter, tears, freedom and the best kisses in the world.