As Sr. Executive Assistant, Jenna supports the Board of Directors and our Founders, Rich and Yvonne. As Program Manager of Be the Change Workshops, she also manages and coordinates the world-wide schedule for Be the Change Workshops. She also plans all local employee and development events, managing donations and assisting with marketing, grants, websites, and other special projects.
Jenna was born in Redondo Beach and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a young Brownie, she became a top fundraiser of Girl Scout Cookies. In fourth grade, she walked with March of Dimes and as a reward, her mom baked her a cake. That began her love for giving back (and cake!) Jenna went on to study Corporate Social Responsibility at Boston College's Carroll School of Management.
Professionally, Jenna has dedicated 30 years to supporting executives at high tech companies and nonprofits in the San Francisco Bay Area. Her expertise involves event planning, executive support, project coordination, fundraising and volunteerism. She has mad-skills in PowerPoint and is a detail maven.
If you really knew me, you would know...
- The beach is my happy place.
- I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and dressed up as Rey for Halloween.
- Checked off my bucket list: swimming with whales and dolphins, zip lining through the redwoods, and drumming and dancing in Africa.
- I'm a proud mom to my furchild, Tobydog.
- I love riding roller coasters, carousels and getting my face painted!
- My biggest belly laughs usually involve my nephews and Pie Face.
- I believe love is the most powerful gift we can give and receive and with enough love, anything can be healed.