The father of two children in their early 20's, Jeff knows all too well what the world of teenagers is like today and what it can do to even the strongest of individuals. Jeff joined the Board because he attended one Challenge Day and saw the potential for lasting change that is not always possible with older adults. He sees that the future is in schools right now, where the leaders who can change the world are being trained. He believes that if we want a new and better world, then we should train new leaders who operate with new paradigms--those who look from love and trust; those who want connection, not separation.
Jeff made a commitment to himself in 1990 to make a difference with his life and his choices, and has been making a difference in the world ever since. After working with Debbie Ford for 12 years on delivering Debbie's world famous Shadow workshops, lectures, and Integrative Coaching to the world, he is now devoted to developing a new paradigm in the transformational field where the focus is on bringing out the greatness in each of us.
Finally, Jeff is a Master Integrative Coach and spiritual mentor. He is known as the coach's coach. He specializes in people and leaders whose vision is very big and important. With an MBA from Stanford and a successful career in business, Jeff has been at the forefront of real world entrepreneurial effort aimed at bringing new leadership style and mentality to businesses of all kinds today.
If you really knew me, you would know:
- I found the love of my life and she changed my very being with her love.
- My 4 children are a great source inspiration and joy.
- I have been blessed to spend the last 18 years serving Challenge day in any way I can.
- I love wearing hats and allow them to change my persona and being.
- I live in forest and an old house that I love.
- I have 3 cats and one of them named Wolfgang is convinced he is my son.
- How blessed I feel to live in todays world where we are watching a spiritual revolution occur right before our eyes.