To foster a spirit of loyalty, community outreach and to promote the general welfare of Challenge Day. Members exist to support the Challenge Day’s mission, programs goals, and to strengthen the ties between members, the CD community, and the Challenge Day Team.
Ensure that all individuals have the opportunity to experience freedom of full expression through the lens of compassion, connection, and inclusion.
- Custom Newsletter,
- In 2021 Job Posting Center,
- New Year Kick off Virtual Celebration in January of 2021,
- Workshop Sessions with your Alliance Members,
- And if you sponsor a workshop in your community or at your place of employment you get a 10% discount!
Join the Alliance Today!
We are inclusive and open to anyone that would like to join the Alliance and below are suggested donations to contribute to support the Alliance. If you cannot pay the suggested fee at this time...we still want your time & talent and please join us!
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer?
We will be looking for the following:
- Alliance Committee Board Member
- Social Media Team
- Recruitment Team for Programs
- Fundraising Team
- Crowdfunding – Peer to Peer Captains
- CD HOUR Planning Team
- Giving Tuesday Team
- Marketing & Communications
In addition to being a member of the Challenge Day Alliance, the leaders of the alliance will be asked:
- To work with the Challenge Day Staff,
- Contribute time to form a new Alliance,
- And the ability to motivate and engage members.