Anuschka is a Challenge Day Leader in Europe. Anuschka has participated in many trainings and workshops in the field of personal development, coaching and training. After studying tourism, Anuschka worked and studied Spanish in Mallorca (Balearic Islands) for four year. It was an incredible life experience. When she returned to the Netherlands, she worked in marketing and sales, entertainment, project management, communication, recruitment, planning and organization and training and coaching. Anuschka realized that training and coaching was her passion and she decided to deepen and develop this area even further. During her studies, Anuschka went to work as a career coach. She coached her adult and youth clients through activities, volunteer work, training and their careers, empowering her clients with structure, hope and balance in their life.
After three years working in this industry, Anuschka and Challenge Day met each other. This was love at first sight. She started to work in the office at Challenge Day Nederland as an aftercare coach and in December 2014, she graduated as a Challenge Day leader in California. Since then she travels in between Holland and Belgium to reach as many schools as possible. Working as a leader fits her like a glove; this is what she loves doing most. It is her mission to help young people be more aware of how strong and perfect they already are, without wearing any masks. She works to create awareness that they have much more in common than their differences.
One of her dreams was to start her own business. So she did it finally! She started her own coaching and training services at the beginning of 2016 and works as a independent contractor. In addition to the work she does as a coach, trainer and leader, she would love to develop her own corporate training programs. Of course there are Challenge Day principles in all her coaching and training, because this is what she truly believes in.
If you really knew me, you would know…
- I bring a nice balance of heart and play, which helps people to connect easy with me and with each other.
- I am dedicated and passionate in work, life and people in general
- I am proud of my mother's ancestry, the Dutch Antilles (Curaçao)
- My mother is deceased and I miss her every day but I believe I have her sparkle.
- I love dogs and cats, traveling, coffee, white musk, sports and dancing (out of rhythm;) and also music is very important in my life.
- If I'm feeling unhappy or too busy and there is chaos in my life, I can isolate myself for a while and just want to be with “me, myself and I.”
- My favorite inspirational quote is: “You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star" (from Friedrich Nietzsche). This quote is based on my own experience in my life.
- When I’m nervous or worried I bite my cuticles.
- Being a Challenge Day Leader has made a significant contribution in the development of my identity as a human being and as a trainer and coach.